St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can confirm temp is 51 in Alex Bay. Temp dropped 10 degrees overnight last week and water level dropped a foot in a half when they opened the dams.

Hah, that's still way warmer than Colpoys Bay off Georgian Bay, Lake Huron : 42F today, the water has turned over for sure.
Enjoy the River!

Was diving at the harbor in cornwall cleaning up garbage ie: bicycles, shopping carts and and a whole lot of stuff that fell off the barges during the recovery of the 2 tugboat that sank it's a mess down there we are planning on doing a major cleanup with the river institute next spring there must be at least 20 tons worth of scrap metal down there and I've found things from weed pipes to laptops to safes old pipes to god knows what else lots of bikes and batteries

Was diving at the harbor in cornwall cleaning up garbage ie: bicycles, shopping carts and and a whole lot of stuff that fell off the barges during the recovery of the 2 tugboat that sank it's a mess down there we are planning on doing a major cleanup with the river institute next spring there must be at least 20 tons worth of scrap metal down there and I've found things from weed pipes to laptops to safes old pipes to god knows what else lots of bikes and batteries
I would love to help with the clean up! That is one of my favourite dive spots

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Well it is going to be done through seaway valley divers club Rome Mcdonald was saying it's possibly a members only dive due to insurance but I accidentally hijacked this thread so if the mods can find a proper place for this discussion that would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom