Question Best St. Lawrence River diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wants2divemore

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for recommendations for dive operators for sites along the St. Lawrence River. I'm interested in rec diving, ideally closer to eastern Pennsylvania so I have less distance to drive. I've heard good things about diving in Alexandria Bay, NY. From a quick Google search, I found Blue Foot Diving and Hunt's Dive Shop but didn't see any reviews on SB. Anyone know anything about those operators or have any other recommendations?

All About Scuba uses Blue Foot for charters.

You can’t go wrong with either Hunts or Blue Foot. Really, I’d make the decision on who is running to where you want to go on any particular day.

Couple other options I’ve used are Thousand Islands Dive Excursions with Captain Ken and Arrow Charters with Captain Carl. They all hit the same wrecks. Clayton and A Bay are both great towns to stay in, you really can’t go wrong with who you choose.

I operate a full service dive shop and charter in Clayton /Alexandria Bay.

Hunt's Dive Shop as youve found in Google. Check Google reviews and our Facebook page.

We are still running and stay in until ice.

50' viz right now with 51°F temp.
Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Dana Hunt
C.315.586.3010

20231028_092721.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom