St Lucia diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're going to Sandals/St Lucia for our honeymoon, too! (February). Can't wait. I'll make sure we don't touch anything, even if we wear gloves. Ha ha!

especially them thar lion fishes. haha OUCH !!

Thanks Rick. I will be sure to address environmental concerns. Since you mentioned lionfish, one of our instructors in Panama showed me the best use for a snorkel I have seen. He would take it off beat them into the sand and stab them with the sharp end. I never have understood PADI's fascination with it as a breathing apparatus.

The first time we went diving in St Lucia was with Sandals Resort. Had a great time diving at the Pitons. Looks like a mountain coming out of the middle of a huge cove if memory serves, This was about 10 years ago. Now, I think there is a hotel right next to the cove. We Dove every day for the week long stay at Sandals. Then we came back about 4yrs ago and dove out of Anne Chastanet which is very close to the Pitons. The topography was great and lots of wildlife. Would do it again, without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom