St Maarten and surrounding islands?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Variety. We like exploring and seeing new places and things. We're not a family that stands pat. We try to go somewhere new every year, and try to see something new every day.

I don't know if you know what's at the beaches in Saint Martin. Its not the same as in St Maarten.

I don't know if you know what's at the beaches in Saint Martin. Its not the same as in St Maarten.

Not sure what you're asking. We had a great beach at our hotel on the Dutch side, as well as Mullett, and have gone to Orient, Pinel and Friars on the French side.

this post confused me as well. pls explain

we've been to orient (the nudist section). didn't care for that beach much. i've seen people go totally bare at many french side beaches. seen topless on both the french and dutch beaches. that isn't really a factor in us choosing which beaches to go to. we usually prefer the quietest ones.

Sea Saba....and say HI to Michael

and make sure u dive Tent reef .....great spot, day and night

Back
Top Bottom