St Martin Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sooner1

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a good dive op on St. Martin. We're staying in Grand Case on the French side. O2 Limits is the dive op where we are staying but they don't answer emails for information so I'm not so sure I want to dive with them. Thanks everybody!

Sooner1:
Can anybody recommend a good dive op on St. Martin. We're staying in Grand Case on the French side. O2 Limits is the dive op where we are staying but they don't answer emails for information so I'm not so sure I want to dive with them. Thanks everybody!

got my certification with Cedric who is now with o2 but was with Fun Scuba Caribe back then
I recommend fun scuba at le meridian. email Antoine
nice big boat first class operation they will pick you up anywhere on the island.

I am planning to return soon

Well I've emailed both o2 limits and scuba fun twice and neither respond to my emails. I get read receipts so I know they are receiving them. Any other suggestions?

Sooner1:
Well I've emailed both o2 limits and scuba fun twice and neither respond to my emails. I get read receipts so I know they are receiving them. Any other suggestions?

I e-mailed them as well, I thought O2 looked good but alas, no response. Scuba Fun did respond and I am set to dive with them. I almost gave up on them, it took along time for them to respond. Some people had reportred that 'Dive Safaris' was a good op but I found out that they are directly connected to the cruise line and I don't want to be a part of that. Scuba fun is using small boats with 6 divers on a boat, so hopefully that it works out, Scuba Fun has a 10% off special if you'll pay now dive latter. I'm hoping that they are still there in April! :11:
Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Scuba fun finally emailed me back too. They were apologetic and said they had been really busy. They seem like nice folks. I am going to book my dives with them as well.

Caymaniac when will you be there in April? The wife and I will be there 4/16 - 4/23.
We're staying at the Grand Case Beach Club. Maybe I'll see you on the boat.

we are planning to be there sometime between April 9 and 23.

We have stayed at le flambouyant, l'alisea, and le meridien.

we have always wanted to stay a GCBC but it is awalys full.
who knows, maybe this time.
you will like it there.

when we finalize our dates, i'll post and maybe we can meet for a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom