St Thomas Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Natural

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone know of any good places to go in St Thomas? I'll be there at the end of March for a few days and I'd like to get some dives in...plus it will be a nice welcomed break from listening to my mother and girlfriend ***** at me. LOL

ppo2_diver:
I dove with Blue Island Divers. Excellent dive op. The boat wasn't crowded and they took me to a lot of cool wrecks.

Wrecks? Ok I'm hooked. You have a phone number or website address by any chance?

peaceful:
go on the ferry over to st. john's.
That would be a long ferry ride....you must mean St. John. St. John's is on Antigua. Check out a relaxed operation on the east end of St. John gearing back up for operation-St. John Dive Adventures. No crowds, no attitude, just quality diving.:05:

Natural,

I agree with PPO2, Blue Island Divers is a great Op. Boat is small but comfortable, Aitch the owner, runs a very relaxed but safe operation and they go to sites that are not crowded. Some off the beaten path altogether. Check out their web site at:
http://www.blueislanddivers.com/

St. John is very nice also. Have a great time and stay safe.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:14:

A number of people on the board have used and been happy with Chris Sawyer dive ops. He has a web site...do a search.

There is also Coki Beach.....a shore dive.

I think I'm going to go with Blue Island. Thanks everyone!

Another think to think about. You can get to the British Virgin Islands from Redhook, a port on St.Thomas's northern tip. There is a great wreck dive in the BVI's and it's a short boat ride from Redhook. There's also a pretty nice patch reef on St.Croix, but that's a seaplane ride away. For nightlife, there's not much, try Iggies beach bar and resort. A nice snorkle is at Safire Beach, less than a mile west of Redhook. Remember to drive on the left!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom