Standard Eagles Nest Profile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently got a Full Cave card and now I want to go dive Eagles Nest cuz it looks awesome. Got Trimix as well and figure I dont need to waste money doing Advanced Trimix as I read Scubaboard a lot.

I want to know what a typical profile will be. Would be great to see the end of the line!
I dont swim very fast and wonder if it would be worth borrowing a scooter for the dive ?

Please keep posts on topic and be nice to a fellow diver just looking for a little information

Thanks

Lol, cute :)

I assume this is a joking reference to the Std 200' profile thread.

Trimix!?!?!?! Don't you know the price of helium these days. You're better off buying gas for your Hummer!!!

Stick with air. It's cheaper and those trimix nazi's don't know what their talking about. There is no such thing as narcosis.... unless you put marijuana smoke in your tanks that is...

The profile you are looking for is 100' for 10 minutes, then 300' for 36 hours or so, and then 6' for 50 years.

First of all there are requirements for diving Eagle's Nest, if you just got your cave card then you don't meet them. Trimix is one thing and diving deep caves is another

GDI:
First of all there are requirements for diving Eagle's Nest, if you just got your cave card then you don't meet them. Trimix is one thing and diving deep caves is another

I'm sure he's aware of that. He's making fun of this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom