Staying Alive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve, Paperback arrived from Amazon this morning - b*gg*r - doesn't look like I'll get much work done today now :wink:

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to put this together and get it published, from other fields I know that this isn't the easiest thing to do.

Best wishes

Phil.

You are welcome, mate. Sitting in a hotel bar in Paris right now, wondering why the North Americans can't organize a show half as exciting... And well attended.

Just send it via magic (amazon) to my Kindle.

kindle version is available now from Amazon... sold a couple of copies. I also signed up for the combo... buy the book and the kindle version is only a couple of bucks more.

kindle version is available now from Amazon... sold a couple of copies. I also signed up for the combo... buy the book and the kindle version is only a couple of bucks more.

now you tell us....:banghead:

... buy the book and the kindle version is only a couple of bucks more.

That's a neat idea! I've been waiting for the kindle version but now I can get something to read tonight and something to show friends for the long term.

I went to amazon.com. 2 comments
1) Your new book doesn't show up on Amazon's "Steve Lewis page" but I can find it if I search the kindle store
2) If I select the kindle version Amazon doesn't say anything about a combo offer

Last edited:
I'll see what I can do to get amazon to add the link... I simply opted for the combo by clicking a button in my dashboard!

In any event, really appreciate your support.

That's a neat idea! I've been waiting for the kindle version but now I can get something to read tonight and something to show friends for the long term.

I went to amazon.com. 2 comments
1) Your new book doesn't show up on Amazon's "Steve Lewis page" but I can find it if I search the kindle store
2) If I select the kindle version Amazon doesn't say anything about a combo offer

Can't seem to get Amazon.com to let me buy the book version. I don't do kindle. When I go to createspace and click on add to cart it doesn't add to my amazon cart. Just the createspace cart and since I don't have an account with them I can't seem to buy it. Really would love to.

Dave

you would think the two Amazon entities would work together, but no such luck....

I created an account with createspace, and bought the book.... that, however, didn't open the possibility of the "discount Kindle option" that I would have taken advantage of. Oh well.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom