STEALTH 2.0 Sidemount - Try Before You Buy in US & Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The bottom is right at L 3-4. That part is definitely right.

If they're both in the right spot then you're probably good to just get your weighting right and take it for a test drive. Feel free to PM me anytime with any questions and let us know how it goes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Good news for those witnessing exploding popularity of xDeep Stealth 2.0 but didn't give it a chance for test drive themselves !
TecDiveGear.com will supply any xDeep Dealer in US / Canada per request with specially marked Stealth 2.0 Demo Units that can be used by their customers in
order to experience this "Harley Davidson" of sidemounts :) If you wanna dive one please make a request at your local or just favorite xDeep dealer and details will be provided.

Let us know if any questions or problems with setting up the demo event.
So ROCK ON !

Best coming dive season for everyone !

View attachment 152401View attachment 152402

Hi! How funny, I've been extensively looking into SM systems when I found this thread! It definitely looks like different harness from what I am used to. I'd imagine that the bladder towards the back makes you even more horizontal. All in all, looks very cool and I would love to try it! I tried looking on the website but could not find the section that says where other dealers are. I'm in Southern California. I have a buddy that is also looking to buy 3 harnesses too for his shop so it would definitely be a great way for me to experiment and report back to him. Look forward to hearing from you! Cheers

Hi! How funny, I've been extensively looking into SM systems when I found this thread! It definitely looks like different harness from what I am used to. I'd imagine that the bladder towards the back makes you even more horizontal. All in all, looks very cool and I would love to try it! I tried looking on the website but could not find the section that says where other dealers are. I'm in Southern California. I have a buddy that is also looking to buy 3 harnesses too for his shop so it would definitely be a great way for me to experiment and report back to him. Look forward to hearing from you! Cheers

Indeed the BC that you can locate more up or down along with advanced weight system that also moves makes it very easy to trim everybody perfectly with no exceptions on used tanks, exposure protection etc ...
Please PM us as we need to get more details so we can set you up with demo units.

Cheers.

---------- Post added April 29th, 2013 at 10:45 AM ----------

Looks like the closest xDeep dealer near you in California will be this one:

Seavenger Dive Center
20277 Valley Blvd #F
Walnut, CA 91789
+1 909 594 9000
Buy Scuba, Spearfishing, & Snorkeling Gear - FREE SHIPPING | Seavenger

please contact them asking for Stealth Sidemount Demo Drive.

Last edited:
My favorite dive shop is looking to start stocking this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I can get in a try dive soon.

My favorite dive shop is looking to start stocking this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I can get in a try dive soon.

You still up in GA James?

You still up in GA James?

yep. Should be in Naples next week

yep. Should be in Naples next week

I'll be at Alexander springs this coming weekend but let me know when you get in and you can comb over mine or take it for a test drive if you choose. I think you'll like this harness. Just from the few bs dives I've done with it it is very comfy lol.

Cave Country Dive Shop is our newest US - Florida xDeep distributor, they will definitely set you up with one.

---------- Post added April 29th, 2013 at 10:17 PM ----------

I'll be at Alexander springs this coming weekend but let me know when you get in and you can comb over mine or take it for a test drive if you choose. I think you'll like this harness. Just from the few bs dives I've done with it it is very comfy lol.

Aquabot thanks for willing to share your Stealth 2.0 with James :) and sharing your experience with the sidemount community.

Cave Country Dive Shop is our newest US - Florida xDeep distributor, they will definitely set you up with one.

Aquabot thanks for willing to share your Stealth 2.0 with James :) and sharing your experience with the sidemount community.

And that is my favorite dive shop!!!!! They contacted me last week about them because they knew I was interested.

Its the least I can do :). I love this forum, I read it so much I even have my girlfriend reading it now HA!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom