Steel doubles (100s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha ha, okay, I get it. Not the sharpest tool in the box. Anyway, the price is $600.

If these are still available would you consider putting the heavier bands that appear to have been on there originally?

I have not changed or replaced anything. What are you talking about?

If you look at picture #2 from your original post, there is a wear pattern above and below the lower band. It looks like the wear pattern was from a wider band. There is also something similar on the higher band as well.

Same band. Dive shop just placed the bands in a different spot.

Hard to understand because the wear pattern on the lower band is faded above and below which if there was a repositioning then one line or the other would be a bit more or less faded than the other. And if it was repositioned then it would be consistent with the top fade marks. Also we need to remember the bolts are 11" on center for the backplate and the lower band was moved up a bit to compensate for the narrow width. I was simply asking if the wider bands would be available if the tanks are still available. Not many people use a narrow band on steel tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom