Steramine in Chicago?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narnars

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone in/around the Chicago area happen to have a few steramine tablets I can use? Currently on a weird crunch schedule and just found out my resupply order is still stuck in customs, so probably won't be released before I fly to the US.

Can you give us a few more details about where and when you will be in Chicago? It's not a small place.

Can you give us a few more details about where and when you will be in Chicago? It's not a small place.
Fair enough. Downtown Chicago at the Royal Sonesta. Arrival Tuesday morning
July 13th, leaving Friday morning.

Fair enough. Downtown Chicago at the Royal Sonesta. Arrival Tuesday morning
July 13th, leaving Friday morning.
I guess it's a small place after all. That's a 15 minute walk from my condo building. I'll be happy to bring you some.

How many do you want? I can spare 10 or 20. If you want more, I can order them for you. They start at 150 tablets for $10 from Amazon.

I guess it's a small place after all. That's a 15 minute walk from my condo building. I'll be happy to bring you some.

How many do you want? I can spare 10 or 20. If you want more, I can order them for you. They start at 150 tablets for $10 from Amazon.
Just two or so? I'm finishing up a trip and more or less going straight into another but won't be using the rebreather for a week or two and really want to sterilize it. Don't have any bins where I'm at this weekend but I imagine there will be a tub at the hotel I can use.

Just two or so? I'm finishing up a trip and more or less going straight into another but won't be using the rebreather for a week or two and really want to sterilize it. Don't have any bins where I'm at this weekend but I imagine there will be a tub at the hotel I can use.
No problem. I'll send you a DM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom