For Trade Stolen Perdix AI alert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey all Just a head's up. Someone got into my truck cab while I was at work Monday, & stole my fairly new Perdix AI (bought in April), along with a regulator & some other items. I have made a police report & have been monitoring the area pawn shops, Craigs List, Garage sale sites & such to see if it pops up in the south West IN & Western KY area. So far nothing. Unfortunately, I did not copy down the SN, nor did my LDS. It does have 1 very good identifying aspect- On the star- up screen it has my name (Tammy Storm) & my phone # (270)683-5841, along with a picture of myself diving. The average Joe will have no clue as how to get rid of all that. Any way, asking everyone to keep an eye out for this stolen computer, as most divers are honest & we are mostly all out to help each other. Thank you all much. Picture of the start- up screen is below.
Perdix.jpg

Shearwater will know which units were sent to your dive shop. Depending on several factors that might help.

Might you still have the box? Might the S/N be on it?

Best of Luck to you.

Shearwater will know which units were sent to your dive shop. Depending on several factors that might help.
Yrs, mine was sent to the LDS the same time as the shop owner's. He is currently out of the country & will return next week. We will get his serial number & then from what Shearwater sent us, know my computer's number.

Well this bites...I am so sorry for you lost gear.

Back
Top Bottom