Stop gloves sticking to velcro??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But how will I ever compete with the Master Fossicker?

He's getting a BP/W with no pockets very soon (will add them later I believe), so now's your chance as he'll have no where to put things :) Or just poke holes in his BC pockets now and pick up whatever he leaves behind!

Also back on topic, have you tried cable ties and/or duct tape yet?? :)

Burna,
Singe the velcro - the gloves will probably need replacing several times. The gloves are flexible but not long lasting so having to singe the gloves each time would get a bit dull. The gloves tend to wear most on the thumbs particularly if you use boltsnaps but over time the seams tend to weaken.

He's getting a BP/W with no pockets very soon (will add them later I believe), so now's your chance as he'll have no where to put things :) Or just poke holes in his BC pockets now and pick up whatever he leaves behind!

I did that at Mordi'. I saw him drop some golf balls so I grabbed 'em to boost me total! Have to use every trick in the book!!

Also back on topic, have you tried cable ties and/or duct tape yet?? :)

No I've only tried swearing at them and that doesn't seem to be working.

Burna,
Singe the velcro - the gloves will probably need replacing several times. The gloves are flexible but not long lasting so having to singe the gloves each time would get a bit dull. The gloves tend to wear most on the thumbs particularly if you use boltsnaps but over time the seams tend to weaken.

Ha!! Burna, Singe the velcro... :D
Mmmmm, have to say taking to me drysuit with flamage makes me nervous. I might try the gloves first, so much easier (and cheaper) if I fark it up!

Might try an iron on the gloves as well. Kinda fuse the material in a more controlled fashion. Just a thought....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom