Stowing stage bottle regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its a small scooter, everyone ditched their leaky Navy MK18 torpedos :crafty:

Since when have you swum in high flow??? :confused:

swimming? what's that? lol
scootering it is no picnic. it beats you up pretty good. especially when the bottles aren't riding right or the tow scooter keeps knocking them off your leg. or the stupid handles keep snagging the line.

it's not always the zen experience it seems like in the videos :D

it's not always the zen experience it seems like in the videos :D

That's because you've got too much cr@p. Cut off those stage reg clips for a minimalist Zen experience :eyebrow:

That's because you've got too much cr@p. Cut off those stage reg clips for a minimalist Zen experience :eyebrow:

I never thought of that. all that drag is probably slowing us down

what were his reasons?

Didn't ask him, but it was right after a training counsel meeting where all the wigs attended. I don't use the clips or the bungee loop but I always have 3 good bands on my stages. If the cheap west coasters would bring a handful of new bands with them to Mexico they wouldn't have to deal with bad bands.:D

Didn't ask him, but it was right after a training counsel meeting where all the wigs attended. I don't use the clips or the bungee loop but I always have 3 good bands on my stages. If the cheap west coasters would bring a handful of new bands with them to Mexico they wouldn't have to deal with bad bands.:D

Heh heh, just picked up 25 large & small from seattle marine. The bungee loop is irritating especially in cold water with gloves, but I hate tying knots so i tend to leave mine on. Seems the clip would get snagged up when deploying too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom