Stupid Wetsuit Tricks - airbrushing a wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this is an old thread that has been resurected. Why limit yourself to airbrushing designs on wetsuits? I had my dive bag done by a local guy who does mostly motorcycles and cars. He was delighted to paint the design on my bag, and I can spot it right away at the airport.

I tried to attach a picture, but it's too large. I'm a computer dolt and don't know how to fix it.:bonk:

OK... I need help... I'm new to the board and know that everyone else but be able to see the photos of the wetsuit... how can I see them?

I can't see them either, thought I used to be able to...the board has had some problems since the upgrade.

A lot of photos in older threads reference addresses that no longer exist. The person who posted the photo may have switched ISPs, the company hosting the photo server might have gone out of business, etc.

I was hoping to see it too, and I guess that even though I don't remember the thread, I'll have to take consolation from an old post of mine suggesting that I saw and liked it 5 years ago.

Don't you wonder if he followed his dream and made it a business?????????????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom