Subic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainy with a chance of rain. :) Or maybe it's just me. Everytime I step outside it pours then when I go back inside it stops again. It's the rainy season right now. Lots of cloud cover. It's not like that in singapore right now?

arabianply:
Thanks Drew, will call you if in Subic. We might just go straight to Anilao. BTW can you tell us how the weather is like these days.

Its beautiul in the morning, then the clouds roll in late afternoon, and fine again late night. If its cloudy I wonder if enough light to take photos underwater ?

chip104:
Rainy with a chance of rain. :) Or maybe it's just me. Everytime I step outside it pours then when I go back inside it stops again. It's the rainy season right now. Lots of cloud cover. It's not like that in singapore right now?

HI Drew,I will be in Subic on the 27th,in Quezon City now.We will be staying most likely Johans or Blue Rock.Do you have a cell number and private message it to me?When I get to Subic tomorrow I will find a cafe there and check.THanks!!! Eric

jedidiver:
HI Drew,I will be in Subic on the 27th,in Quezon City now.We will be staying most likely Johans or Blue Rock.Do you have a cell number and private message it to me?When I get to Subic tomorrow I will find a cafe there and check.THanks!!! Eric
Just PM'd you.

Scuba diver caught looting World War Two wreck dies after chase