Submersible Dry Bag for laptop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I were getting into a lifeboat, my laptop would be the least of my worries. Kinda like having a dedicated air bag for your laptop in your car.

If I had to be transported on a small open boat often, I think I would just buy two plastic dry bags. I would trust two layers of dry bags for splashes and maybe an accidental dunk in the water.

May I ask why you fell the need to bring your lap top on a boat .why not leave it at home /hotel room / car trunk. and then use it /down load profile off DC
I REALLY CAN'T SEE ANY ADVANTAGES IN HAVING IT ON A BOAT??? But to each his own.
this is the non-diving forum, and and it doesn't sound like the OP is a diver, or that there is a hotel, car, or dive computer in the picture - and they said they are working, which seems like a perfectly good reason to bring their laptop. (For that matter even on dive liveaboards, people bring laptops all the time to process pictures.)

Back
Top Bottom