Suggest a cruise please ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, Me and my partner went for a cruise this year september. It was with a small ship cruise with Blount Small Ship Adventures. We had a diving session in one of the on shore picnics. They even provided a diving instructor.It was my first time and i fell in love with diving. They don’t have anymore cruises this year.
[url]http://www.blountsmallshipadventures.com/where-we-go/2016-bahamas-caicos-islands/?view=itinerary[/URL]
Check this cruise. It is on next year. You should contact them for the possibilities of diving.

My Wife, Daughter and myself dove on a cruise earlier this year. Grand Cayman and Coz, at GC we booked with the ship (Don Fosters) and we dove really close to the ship, I have a feeling if it wasn't a ship excursion it would have been a better dive, I understand they have to be concerned wit getting you back to the ship in time. At Coz we booked our trip our self with Aldora and had a great dive, do a search for Aldora and you will see many great reviews. I'm sure they are many good dive shops at Cox, by Aldora is the only one we dove with. Be sure to search for my review we were the only divers on the boat, it was funny going past the divers that booked with the ship, we rode the boat for a while before we stopper, no diving right next to the ship.

Back
Top Bottom