Suggestions for September 5th or 19th Happy Hour/Meet-N-Greet

Which location would you like to see the next Meet-n-Greet/Happy Hour take place?

• Dunedin, tbd, somewhere around Main Street

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • St. Petersburg, tbd, somewhere near 275 bridge

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Tampa, PressBox

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Brandon, Brandon Ale House

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I voted for Tampa, but could we change the location. The food is less than good, and the waitresses have more tatoos than Mark does.

:shocked: The buffalo shrimp and fried mushrooms rock. You just need to learn how to order :sprint::wink1:

I voted for Tampa, but could we change the location. The food is less than good, and the waitresses have more tatoos than Mark does.

Dude stop eating off the floor, it will taste better!! I think the food is good!! And if you are nice to the waitresses that won't treat you so bad (not giving you a hug and calling just you sweetie:rofl3:) next time. :D

I vote for St pete but im the Noob so i go where the populace says so.

Welcome. And so far St. Pete is winning. :)

I'm pretty sure they were speaking only to me ... I felt really special !!

I'm absolutely sure of it.

Who knows, we may do two gatherings if there is enough interest. I'm just kinda trying to get a rough idea of peoples interest and whereabouts they are.

There are lots of things to consider when planning a meet-n-greet. Evening traffic, times people get off work, work schedules, which day and others.

Tampa looks to be central to the majority of folks so the primary meet-n-greet seems to work OK at that location but there seems to be a growing number of divers who live in St.Pete. Contacting them and getting a head and interest count in a SP mng seems like a good idea. Clearwater, Palm Harbor, NPR and cities in that area could have a pick of Tampa, St.Pete or make their own mng.

I really don't want to divide the area up into cliques but rather have people attend the mng in their area that best suits their schedules. Offer more than one and we may get more first timers into the fold.

My 2 cents.

It was great meeting a majority of you at the last meet and greet. Unfortunately, if the next one is on the 19th, I will not be able to attend. So of course, I vote for the 5th. I totally understand if that is too early after the last one. Also, I voted for Dunedin, but am pretty much willing to go anywhere.

Let's close the survey now, while St Pete is still in the lead!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom