Sundancer II - Belize - Owner's Cabin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Overall he was pleased although he did say he wished the AC had kept the cabin cooler and I had the same complaint with my cabin. Other cabins were as cold as meat lockers.

Food was excellent all week and the crew was great. They all had a positive attitude, worked well with one another and were always looking to be helpful to the guests.
BTravlin or anyone :)..I'm going in Oct. so, wondering what cabin were you in and which ones were cold (thiat is what I'm looking for)

also, how was the diving, anyother suggestions about cabin choice? thanks

Our cabin was # 7. It seems as if the even numbered cabins were having better luck with the AC.

The diving was good overall. Most sites we dove as a wall dive out until 2,000 PSI left and then came back onto the grassy flats and made our way back to the boat. Lots of small stuff but we did see a couple of turtles and several eagle rays during the week. One dive had so many stingrays that we lost count. We finally got to see the spotted toadfish on our last dive of the week.

You should have an excellent trip.

I leave in the morning. I never did call to see if there was an option for the other cabin. I do think I am in an Even Number though. So that's good news.

My kids were in the owners cabin.
It has a full size bathroom, smelled musty and generally ran out of hot water. Very loud when the boat was moving due to engine noise.

I was in cabin 10. A/C was OK bathroom had a leak under the commode which had not been fixed in ages - thus a soft floor. Also there was a water/sewage/something stinky - back up in the sink whenever the boat moved.

Would not recommend cabin 10!

are there two beds in the owner's cabin on the Sundancer II?
I am going next week with my sister.
thx

Last I saw it was set up as a king but I believe it can be split into twins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom