Sunday Dec 18, 2005 - Splashdown Afternoon Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
The eggsperiment? Yes. It was nothing short of stunning. I really liked how the white was illuminated when you shot it from below.

I wish I was looking the right way when it rode one of your bubbles to the surface... Now we'll have to do it again.

So if you get guido does that mean you're just diving?

Okely Dokely

Spoke to the captain this morning, and she want to have the boat leave @ 1PM. So be there at 12:30 if you have your own gear.

howarde:
Spoke to the captain this morning, and she want to have the boat leave @ 1PM. So be there at 12:30 if you have your own gear.

Just might join you if this cold keeps subsiding as it's been. I can clear my ears right now so maybe it will be ok.

That would be cool! I believe that they can deal with your doubles too.

Supposed to be 2 foot seas or less!

Scubakevdm:
Hi!
We get quite a few divers from Tampa on our boat. I think it may be longer than three hours to make the trip though. We're just south of West Palm Beach. There's lots of fun stuff to do here if you decide to stay over. We might even be able to dig up a night dive!

That is just a bit too far. Had I known it was right there I could have flown up. It Tampa International is near my house and getting to WP is so cheap. I think I paid $80 round-trip last time I flew to dive in WP.

I never know where anything thing is; hence, MissDirected. I am horrible with directions.

Missdirected:
That is just a bit too far. Had I known it was right there I could have flown up. It Tampa International is near my house and getting to WP is so cheap. I think I paid $80 round-trip last time I flew to dive in WP.

I never know where anything thing is; hence, MissDirected. I am horrible with directions.

Well, crap. Hey, at least you know for next time though! $80.00 is probably cheaper than gas money to drive it. You could make a weekend excursion of it.

Scubakevdm:
Not looking good; lungs making deep sea diver sounds. Still congested and gurgleing. Lung explosion would not be good. Kinda messy. Ears:1/Lungs:0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom