Supah-Stah!!!!! Remember, you knew her when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hee hee... she's back tonight. I sent her a Text message. I don't think she's seen the paper, yet.

Thanks!

---
Ken

OMG, Ken!!!
I can't breath!!
Stop....stop!!!
Me?!?!?! Artist?!?!?!?

I was just the fortunate diver to receive the sweet attentions of this mellow GBS.
Right Bass-place... Right Bass-time... with the right Wonderful Teammates!!

I had the fun of hovering, breathing, and repeating as needed.
All I did was nothing... for as long as possible :D

YOU framed and shot pic after wonderful pic, capturing 24 amazing minutes that few would have believed no matter how many words I would have written.

The picture in CDN is wonderful!!!!!

Congratulations, Mr. Photog! It's one of the many exquisite images you created of that great encounter, but CONGRATULATIONS on having this one selected as the Best Photo of the Month by California Diving News.

And now you're making me laugh so hard I'm helpless!

....of course there are a few minor corrections... of no real import:14: ... but facts are facts :wink: :

The SeaCure rules, of course, and was integral to my serene composure in the presence of the friendly GBS. It's only cruel during OOA events, and provides negative reinforcement to maintain one's gear in perfect working order, and plan one's gas correctly. "Don't make me give you this thing to breathe from!!" I'm happy to be of assistance :eyebrow: in any way I can.

It's Balance Bars that are strongly preferred, but PowerBars are not a deal breaker. Just no donuts, thank you :D.

All the rest is spot on: Peet's coffee, Deep Sea Supply BP/W, JJBabyShampoo, Twitchy barracudas.) You're an inspiration! Am I so high maintenance?!?!?! HA!!!

I can't wait 'til the next shoot!!!

Thank you for all the beautiful images, and fantastic fun and laughter.

hbLuckyToBeDivingWithYa'Chica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom