Superferry in Drydock, in Mobile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is Maui going to be blessed with an "Orange Truck" production? :wink:

I too wish it were coming into Lahaina ... alas that is not the plan :(

We are all stayin at your place, Tim.

Don't you run a place for Juvies?

What do I have to do to get in?

We could babysit the beaglet for you.

I bet his boss would be real pleased to see a bunch of SBers camping in the church parking lot.
Mainland, Wally world lets motor homes camp in the parking lot, wonder if they will let that happen here too?

WALMART!!!

Brilliant, WC.

I can't believe my parents do that.
that is sooo redneck. (why do people do that? why does Walmart let them?)

My dad probably does it to save the 20 dollars KOA would charge. I am so glad he is not still dragging me around in that motor home. Couldn't even use that bathroom once in 15 years. (you use it, YOU clean it) Hope you aren't going to be like that with the head on your boat.

Does Maui even have a Walmart?

yup - we have a wallmart :)

Actually there's lots of parking near beaches just outside of Lahaina, some with port-a-jons etc.. They are not parks, just roadside parking that lots of folks use for parking...

Since it's not my place I hate to volunteer the parking lot ... but I can always ask :wink:

So who's coming over first :D

Major downside to Walmart plan: it's in Kahului.

I think Walmart does it because they feel a number of those "campers" will come in for their supplies when the store opens in the morning. And they're probably right.

For a great deal of people, it's probably nicer than the KOA -- not only cheaper, but less bugs, less crime, better lighting... etc.

Ya that ten mile drive is a killer.......
Aint waiting for the big boat, I'll just sail on down on our new boat.

catherine96821:
WALMART!!!

Brilliant, WC.

I can't believe my parents do that.
that is sooo redneck. (why do people do that? why does Walmart let them?)

My dad probably does it to save the 20 dollars KOA would charge. I am so glad he is not still dragging me around in that motor home. Couldn't even use that bathroom once in 15 years. (you use it, YOU clean it) Hope you aren't going to be like that with the head on your boat.

Does Maui even have a Walmart?
We saw the Xmas pics, your background is well known:D I HATE KOA!.... I have a plan, just neeed the money. I string of KOA like campgrounds in the islands to take advantage of the ferry and it's camper transporting potential.

The head on our boat is pristine white now, electra san Tx system and all. I have an orange home depot bucket for you.:mooner:

your background is well known

cotton...I come from cotton.

Well, I am getting pretty creative with our head also. Seeing it there makes one feel better though.

can't wait to see the boat.

You don't have bad neighborhoods on Maui, do you?

hey, I saw new condos in Makaha for 199K.

The developer sent me a flyer. Might be nice to rent out...lets see the morgage would be a little under 1.6 K..wouldn't it? whats the rate now around 6% for anything not jumbo? They would probably rent for 1500 out there...two bedrooms, ya think?

If you do a HUD rental...you can really get a deal. I think the feds pay for the maintenance and subsidize the rent, I think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom