Surfing spots in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
van! it's 12:30am and you're still awake. how many red horse have you had? :D

hehehehe, believe it or not, we're still at the main lab doing work (obviuosly me not included, :D )

ishbaby:
hahaha. . . oh no no . . . pedophilia . . . aha, van . . . what bus do u take to go there just in case?

hehehe, i don't remember, haven't taken the bus there for years, i'll ask my brother then i'll get back to you. But there are buses that goes straight to Daet.

but 8 hrs drive eh?! that's fine hehe . . . ill just ask my dad about it! daym u still awake?! well me too! have to get some red bull too hay hay!

chatting with jag, actually :) go check out... ay, pm ko na lang :)

ishbaby:
but 8 hrs drive eh?! that's fine hehe . . . ill just ask my dad about it!

hehehe, inform me if you'll go, I'll tag along (if schedule permits), usually our place there is pretty much deserted as none of my dad's siblings lives in Daet anymore. :D

@ ate iris: were going to Patar beach this afternoon, do you know what kind of place is it?

van:
hehehe, inform me if you'll go, I'll tag along (if schedule permits), usually our place there is pretty much deserted as none of my dad's siblings lives in Daet anymore.
ah talaga?? cool! how far is ur dad's place from the surfing spot itself?

about 20-30 minutes to Bagasbas, and around 10 minutes to San Jose Beach (i've never swim there, though).

we can actually take a tricycle to go there (70% of the public transpo there is tric, hehehe)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom