Sutton Lake WV - 5 August 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages

Contributor
Reaction score
A few of us have rented a pontoon boat on Sutton Lake for this coming Saturday and would like to extend a welcome to those who might wish to go exploring with us.

~Paula

We had fun, the lake was in pretty good shape. Temps in the 30-40 foot range were in the mid 60's.

We found money , a wallet, 4 watches, some earrings, a bicycle, and various other trinkets. It was a good day. We had one minor incident with the DNR when they thought we had gotten too far away from our boat. The surface guys explained the rules to them , but the DNR was determined they were going to follow our bubble trail in their motor boat and "Summons us UP!" It was quite funny. I wish I could have seen them trying to summons us up. We heard their engine above us and wouldn't come up while they were there because of the motor, but we had no idea who or what was above us. I bet it was quite the spectacle. :D

Back
Top Bottom