For Sale Suunto D4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

306dive306

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Suunto D4 dive computer.
Nothing wrong with it. Comes with dive log book + cable to download dives + strap extension + manuals.
CAD$250
USD$190

PLUS shipping (usually CAD$25 for continental US)

Attachments

• IMG_2139.jpeg
    IMG_2139.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2140.jpeg
    IMG_2140.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2141.jpeg
    IMG_2141.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 72
dibs, please.

send me a DM and we can get this started.

sorry. never mind. thought this was something else.

think of it as wholesome edging.

Looking for a replacement for an old Vytec who's pressure sensor failed--have you gotten this checked/replaced under warrenty, or is it new enough to not need it?

I never needed to do anything to it other than change the battery and the seal whenever i did a battery change.

When my Vytec broke my LDS told me about Home | Suunto Dive Computer Settlement, which allows for replacement of the unit within a ten year period, due to issues with the pressure sensors. Unfortunately my Vytec is ~15 years old, so couldn't get it replaced. The other thing is that to use the warranty you have to be the first owner, so I can't buy a used computer and exercise the warranty (which I now understand the need for!).

Ok thanks for the info. I dont have the receipt so not sure how to prove anything. Not i terested in getting into this judicial battle. The comp dives just fine and i never had a problem in over 200 dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom