For Sale Suunto D4i Novo for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fridaysniper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all,

I have a Suunto D4i Novo that needs a new home. It was fine for my wife as a backup to her Scubapro Luna whilst instructing and open water diving but now we're getting back into cave diving and she can't use a single gas Nitrox computer anymore.

Open to sensible offers as it is just about brand new (costs about £400 out of the box) and has done some pool time as well as about five dives in total. It is a garish sort of neon yellow so you can't mislay it.(limited edition sunshine yellow apparently) Comes with download cable, extension strap, and box. Instruction manual is a digital download from Suunto.

Not really keen to sell but I hate seeing good equipment lying around unused. I'm in London if you want to collect or alternatively I can mail out to you, insured and signed for.

Looking for around £300. Any takers?

Back
Top Bottom