Suunto D9 Wrist Computer with Everything!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After transferring money into paypal to purchase this watch when the seller was ready. I did not even a final response on "tomorrow".... hey i sold it... hey give me another day.... hey i crapped money and am keeping it... Nada....

Was being offered 400 less than advertised price, considered offer, but in the end I decided it was far too low.

To answer the question of where I bought it, It was purchased in the dive shop i work at.

I have photos I can email for anyone interested. Thanks for looking!

Looks like you may have to take a second job....you always loose selling stuff you paid so much for. Don't sell it....the scuba market for used gear is non-existent.

Was being offered 400 less than advertised price, considered offer, but in the end I decided it was far too low.

To answer the question of where I bought it, It was purchased in the dive shop i work at.

I have photos I can email for anyone interested. Thanks for looking!

You are correct the sad thing is that you told me you would let me know what your decision was. I ended up paying 1300 plus ca sales tax for a new one with a rubber band at my local shop. I had another computer on order and it was going to take to long to get I needed one quickly that was why I asked to be kept in the loop and for overnight shipping.... I would have paid the 1100 had you gotten back with me but whatever good luck with the sale.

and for anybody interested in the computer he sent me photos and the unit looks BRAND NEW!! Very nice watch....

and my 800 offer is still good let me know.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom