Suunto D9 Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing, seems that there is really no market for used scuba gear....supply and demand!

Yep supply and demand. Nothing is really moving right now. Not exactly close to what things are worth.

I have dropped the price to $850 + shipping. That is the deal with pookie right now. Just waiting for funds.

up to the top $850 is the deal pending if she wants it or not.

Their seems to be a problem if you r not getting any offers

There's no problem - this is a fantastic deal - I think the 'problem' is that this is about the highest end sport computer on the market - he is offering the best deal I have ever seen on this computer - the thing is that there are a lot of other great computers out there for less - I was VERY tempted to pull the trigger on this deal - it's just too pricey (even at the superb deal he's offering) for me at the moment. I would almost recommend putting it on eBay for $950 - it would probably sell in a minute!

i have not gotten my ebay up to sale. if not gone in a week i will do that. thanks

Last edited:
I am not set up on ebay and I am trying to get a buddy that has sold to put it up for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom