Suunto Dive Manager 2.3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StSomewhere:
SDM 2.3 Readme.txt with bugfix list is attached for your reading pleasure.

Thanks... It is a good info...

Let's how the new update works........ I am don't expect that much though....:wink:

StSomewhere:
SDM 2.3 Readme.txt with bugfix list is attached for your reading pleasure.

Beautiful, thanks! I'm excited about these changes:

- SAC calculation problem with cu ft -tank
- My cylinders: pressure conversion problem fixed
- When editing dive log name, DEL-button will not try to delete whole record

I tried to install 2.3 and could not event get the software to provide a COM port in their installation wizard.

H20Bubbles:
I tried to install 2.3 and could not event get the software to provide a COM port in their installation wizard.

I had no trouble with the upgrade - I didn't try the complete install version. I can't really tell any diff between 2.3 and 2.2.

I have just recently bought a Cobra and upgraded the software to 2.3 from 2.x.

I found 2.3 to be much better but it still looks like a home project.

A couple of quick questions though, my cobra bookmarks nothing, it literally only puts a marker on the dive profile, no air info, no depth, temperature etc, not particulary useful and yip, the only temperature it stores is start, max depth and end.

for the price of the computer and the cheap price of memory nowadays, you would think that Suunto could add some benifit to having a cobra, the missus's mosqito is quite adequate if air integration is not required.

I have a Mosquito and works great with the 1.6 Version of the software. Unfortunately, version 2.1x screws everything up.

The problem that I'm having with it is that the first time I download my dives, it works great but after I go on another dive, come home and try to download it, I get a message saying my computer's data is corrupted. If I delete all the dives from the software, it downloads fine. Again, once only.

Anyone know having that issue with 2.3?

I get the corrupted message sometimes because the contact is loose. After many tries, I manage to download it but it sometimes takes time.

I like the "home project" comparison. Maybe highschool project is even more fit :wink:

Hi all
Question.Can someone tell if those programs (suunto,Watec etc) can tell me from a computer without air integrated, my air consunption L/min after the dive.For example if I give my star and end tank pressure and then based on the dephs I've been...

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom