Suunto Dive Manager + D9 + USB debacle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Might be an issue with port settings. I had a rough time of it with my notebook and had to adjust port settings for it to work with the USB adapter.

Doh!

I didn't see you asked specifically about the "O" until I went back and re-read your post.

The trip was great. There were six of us ZD'ers on one boat and three on another. The two boats (MBT and Scuba Shack) were out of sync on the jumps so we weren't crowded at all. However, it was a parking lot out there on the surface above Oriskany's tower. LOL There were like four dive boats total and crammed in real cozy. A couple boats were tied to Scuba Shack's boat since they got there first. We actually tied into the tower. They could use some mooring balls out there. I don't have to drive the boat so it's not a big deal to me though. Hehe. I felt viz was about 75' @ 75fsw and maybe 50' @ 130fsw. Temp at 130fsw for me was at 72f. DM registered a 69f though. Current: There's plenty. :D Wear leather gloves (Amara or whatever) so you don't cut yourself up on the flame cut metal hanging on in the current (depends what you're doing).

Zendiver and I used our first 119cf tanks for the flight deck with 30% Nitrox. We used a 95cf tank with 36% Nitrox for the tower. It was great stuff. We did some of the swim throughs on the tower. You can see that in our pics. I was really wishing we had some scooters. When I go back, I hope to have one.

The video is Zendiver and myself. He's got the cam and I'm in the video.
Zendivers Overthrow the Oriskany

We used MBT Divers and they are a great operator. I'll use them again.

Richard

I just bought the USB version. Dive Manager 2.3.0 / 6-15-06.
I have not yet been able to get the unit to recognize that the computer has been connected. It 'sees' my computer but it just will not connect for download. I also have done all the above. Real disappointing.

Dutchman:
I just bought the USB version. Dive Manager 2.3.0 / 6-15-06.
I have not yet been able to get the unit to recognize that the computer has been connected. It 'sees' my computer but it just will not connect for download. I also have done all the above. Real disappointing.

Did you install the USB driver as well. It does not come with the software. You would need to go to the suunto website and download it.

The CD sent me with the cable did have drivers or at least a item to click on to install them. Last night I went to the web site and downloaded the newer version 2.3.3 of dive manager. I still need to install and try it. I did not find any up dated drivers to download so maybe they are part of the install.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom