Suunto Gekko, Vyper and Stinger prices in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tujos38

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm flying to Singapore next week and I was just wondering if anyone knows approximate prices Suunto Gekko, Vyper and Stinger models in Singapore. I know the prices vary by shop but a ballpark figure would be great.

I have been recommended a couple of dive equipment shops in the basement level of Lucky Plaza. Any other ideas where I could get a good deal on Suunto computers in Singapore?

Thanks in advance!

Tuukka

Ps. anyone going diving in Tioman, Dayang, Aur or somewhere else near Singapore next weekend (18th June)...?

Stinger is about S$800-900.
Vytec with transmitter is about S$1400.
Mosquito is around S$450.

In Lucky Plaza

Paris Department Store (just a small shop) usually quotes the lowest price for Suunto dive comps.

Sealand Sports will try to match that price and tell you that it's the best price.

House of Times always quotes the highest.

Just came back from Tioman a week ago. I had the worst viz in Malaysia ever. 5-10m...

Cheers
EH

BTW, Lucky Plaza is in Orchard Road, beside Marriot Hotel.

Thanks for the tips edwinh! You don't happen to know the price range for Suunto Gekko do you...?

Cheers,

Tuukka

Big crowd at Tioman, Dayang and Pehentian at the 9 Aug long weekend? looks like National day not worth celebrating at homeground.........

manifestation of disquiet with the government??

Toy Soldier:
Big crowd at Tioman, Dayang and Pehentian at the 9 Aug long weekend? looks like National day not worth celebrating at homeground.........

manifestation of disquiet with the government??

Strange... my calender shows 25th July. Not post 9th Aug.

Keep your politics to yourself.

New Nick to troll, eh?

edwinh:
Strange... my calender shows 25th July. Not post 9th Aug.

Keep your politics to yourself.

New Nick to troll, eh?

Buy a new calender, its 8th august EVERY bloody year, and if they fly the jets and helicopter over my appartment one more time i'm going out to buy a couple of SAMS.

And Tujo for some strange reason the Gekko is being brought in at stupid prices, like same as stinger so dont bother with it here. oh too late hes been already

House of Times B1-125 Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road (Correct as at Jul 04)

Stinger Rubber Sing$799
Metal $960

Mosquito $490

batt Change $65 plus pressure check at 50m

that's weird i bought my stinger at scuba corner, kitchener complex and paid sing 650 for the rubber. sounds like i got a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom