Wanted Suunto boot 100013138 (Vyper Air, Vyper etc)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapatton

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I pulled my gear out of winter storage and the boot on my Suunto Vyper Air fell apart in 2 pieces. Anyone know a place selling the boot (part 100013138), or converted their computer to a bungee mount and have the old boot available? I prefer the wrist mount for me since I alternate between drysuit, 7mm and 3mm a lot. The bungee mount means I have to keep adjusting...

I might buy the bungee mount as a backup, but am hoping someone has the wrist mount boot just lying around or knows someone / some shop selling one - most web sites seem to be out of stock completely (older computer)... my straps and spring bars are in great shape, but the boot... not so much..

Thanks!

,snip> I prefer the wrist mount for me since I alternate between drysuit, 7mm and 3mm a lot. The bungee mount means I have to keep adjusting...,</snip>

No that is the beauty of a bungee, you don't have to keep adjusting if you set it up right. I used bungee on a couple Sunnto's I had with a rashguard all the way to heavy garment drysuit.

Last edited:
I like the adjustable otion from the video.. I never thought to do the double knot/loop. I did entwine my compass and my computer together and that is great to have both right there, but the double loop...hmm...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom