Sold! Suunto Vyper Novo & AI Transmitter Package (or individual) Plus Spares

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd be interested in the Vyper Novo if you're willing to part with it separate from the rest. My Vytec pressure sensor just failed (and it's apparently out of the extended warranty, given that it's ~2007), so looking for a computer compatible with my current transmitter.

Interested in either computer, let me know if the Vyper sold or if you are still pondering parting the set up and I will take one of them.

OK, folks I broke things out with pricing for each item group

$260 - Vyper Novo Computer: Standard band, Screen Protector, Button Boot, Bungee Hardware (original, never-installed), USB Data Cable, Official SUUNTO 2-Pack Battery Kit (2x - battery, screws, o-ring), Extra Battery.

Sold $160 - Zoop Novo Computer: Standard band, NO Screen Protector (factory replacements are available on Ebay, etc. but I would probably use the newer on-screen film protectors that are now available), Button Boot (upgrade), USB Data Cable (upgrade), Official SUUNTO 2-Pack Battery Kit (2x - battery, screws, o-ring), Extra Battery.

$210 - DP173 Wireless Tank Transmitter: Recall Completed, Regulator-Mount and Hose-Mount(Spool) Flow-limiters, 9 O-Rings for future battery replacements.

Any combination of 2 for $40 off and take all 3 for $80 off.

Both computers are freshly back from Suunto's service center for their preventative checkout.

I ship everything UPS Insured. Looking at the rates, shipping would likely be around $20 per shipment on the east coast or just a tad more for some western major-metros. If you are in the boonies, like the the islands or middle of Washington it will be more. Combinations will have little impact (only to marginal insurance cost.) I will show you the actual UPS quote before payment. AK, HI, territories, foreign - we'll talk.

Prices net to me. I can receive PP.

OK, folks I broke things out with pricing for each item group

$260 - Vyper Novo Computer: Standard band, Screen Protector, Button Boot, Bungee Hardware (original, never-installed), USB Data Cable, Official SUUNTO 2-Pack Battery Kit (2x - battery, screws, o-ring), Extra Battery.

$160 - Zoop Novo Computer: Standard band, NO Screen Protector (factory replacements are available on Ebay, etc. but I would probably use the newer on-screen film protectors that are now available), Button Boot (upgrade), USB Data Cable (upgrade), Official SUUNTO 2-Pack Battery Kit (2x - battery, screws, o-ring), Extra Battery.

$210 - DP173 Wireless Tank Transmitter: Recall Completed, Regulator-Mount and Hose-Mount(Spool) Flow-limiters, 9 O-Rings for future battery replacements.

Any combination of 2 for $40 off and take all 3 for $80 off.

Both computers are freshly back from Suunto's service center for their preventative checkout.

I ship everything UPS Insured. Looking at the rates, shipping would likely be around $20 per shipment on the east coast or just a tad more for some western major-metros. If you are in the boonies, like the the islands or middle of Washington it will be more. Combinations will have little impact (only to marginal insurance cost.) I will show you the actual UPS quote before payment. AK, HI, territories, foreign - we'll talk.

Prices net to me. I can receive PP.
I'll take the zoop novo

I'm interested in the vyper, would you ship to Canada?

Back
Top Bottom