Take a chill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novicediver

Contributor
Reaction score
I love anything that has to do with scuba diving, unfortunately I don't get to do it often enough. With so many different specialties, there seems to be something for everyone, whether you want to stick with warm water, go ice diving, explore a cave, or penetrate a wreck. Point is, diving is diving why give people grief because they aren't into the same thing you are. Divers and posters on this board need to just chill and not be quite so critical.

You meant to post this in Whine & Cheese, right? :)

But if we all chilled out, what would we do all day at work?

TOM

REII:

TOM

We'd have to do work! Yikes!

:mooner:

REII:

TOM
shouldn't you be diving? :D

jeckyll:
You meant to post this in Whine & Cheese, right? :)
Nope, I think this is quite appropriate right here in basic scuba discussions. Take a chill, have fun, and try not to ride each other too hard.....:popcorn:

oh and yes David I should be diving, but it is 35 degrees F out and rainy...not my idea of fun today

novicediver:
Nope, I think this is quite appropriate right here in basic scuba discussions. Take a chill, have fun, and try not to ride each other too hard.....:popcorn:

This is probaly one of the most well mannered board I am on...

People are generally polite and more often than not, they explain themselves if questioned. Chilling is what happens when I forget to add a layer of fleece under my drysuit in the winter and IMO really isn't necessary around here.

Still, this thread really doesn't belong in this forum :)

jeckyll:
This is probaly one of the most well mannered board I am on...

Ditto to that.
I have been to other forum (not diving forum) while people cursing and swearing as much as they want, but everything remains reasonable and appropriate, and still intelligent discussions are created everyday.

Cheers!

i as well am on many other forums i had a post about naked diving on here an it went over 8 pages and everyone was on there best behavor the other forums that i am on would have gone sour fast this is the best forum on the net that i have found that is

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom