Take a chill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novicediver:
I love anything that has to do with scuba diving, unfortunately I don't get to do it often enough. With so many different specialties, there seems to be something for everyone, whether you want to stick with warm water, go ice diving, explore a cave, or penetrate a wreck. Point is, diving is diving why give people grief because they aren't into the same thing you are. Divers and posters on this board need to just chill and not be quite so critical.

:popcorn: I smell a troll.

novicediver:
Divers and posters on this board need to just chill and not be quite so critical.

cool0022.gif
Is this cold enough ?

Personally I've always found the majority of people here friendly and helpful. Don't confuse disagreement with discord :wink:

novicediver:
Nope, I think this is quite appropriate right here in basic scuba discussions.
Since it's not a discussion about basic scuba diving (or about diving at all for that matter, but about how to treat other people, it not appropriate in the Basic Scuba forum... I'll give you a break though and post it in the Non-Diving related forum rather than Whine-n-Cheeze :wink:

Back
Top Bottom