Taking Liveaboard Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Contact the Aggressor Fleet as they are offering special deals with customers who were booked with Nekton. I think in summary you just have to pay the difference of cost to join a number of their fleet. Worth looking into. I wish you a great first liveaboard vacation.

facesofthesea
Stay in Style - Dive in Style

I've done three trips on Explorer Venture boats, all very pleasant. Since they're not running the Bahamas trips over the summer, I'd recommend Saba/St. Kitt's.

Just got back from week on CEX II. Explorer Ventures is top notch. CEX II runs to mid July in Bahamas. T&C II is a real alternative. Turks and Caicos is a great opportunity. Aqua Cat is great also. Beautiful boat and easy to get to.

....would appericate the help in picking out a company that will be in business come July

Any luck on that part of the equation, yet?

In the affordable price range (Carribbean) .....JULIET and SPREE (Dry Tortugas) would be good choices. Can also recommend the Explorer boats (did Bahamas and T & C islands on their boats). Be advised the weather/climate people are predicting a VERY busy/intense hurricane season for 2010, and July (especially late July) is pretty close to the center of hurricane season. If you want to go 'near Pacific', I can recommend both the DON JOSE (Sea of Cortez), for a very nice 'newbie' level liveaboard.....or the NAUTILUS EXPLORER (Socorro Islands) for the more advanced diver....being 'near Pacific' boats, you can get some pretty exotic diving done without the insane airfares of the mid/far Pacific destinations.

I've done one trip on Juliet and they exceeded my expectations. I'll go with them again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom