Talk Radio... underwater...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While I agree with those who can't figure why anyone would want a radio while diving, let's give the guy a break. He asked for advice on radio, not opinions on why he shouldn't do that or what sounds others may enjoy. It's like a couple of years ago when I asked about shell collecting laws.

While I agree with those who can't figure why anyone would want a radio while diving, let's give the guy a break. He asked for advice on radio, not opinions on why he shouldn't do that or what sounds others may enjoy. It's like a couple of years ago when I asked about shell collecting laws.

I agree, and being a music nut who is never without an ipod i also have wondered about this concept. I understand that it is possible with mp3s and would consider it after a hundred dives in the same quarry. As of now I am a way too inexperienced diver to even think about it.

Brilliant idea easily done. Anesthetises expert dive overthinking and permits natural physical learning. Make one now as you're saving 500 bucks making a dive light out of pvc plumbing bits for 50 bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom