Tank change=more weight?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see your points in the volume difference, and it makes good sense. My 72's are not +rated..but I do hot fill them to 2250, then top them off later, as I have my own compressor.

I am inclined to agree with you guys in saying that I should sling the alum 80, or one of my alum 50's each dive. I do go through 2 sets of doubles in a day...and am still cutting my dives short..lol..yes, it is getting better each time, but there are some places I would like to spend more time. I am using the rule of 1/3's as well on my air, so, not taking them down to 500psi is cutting into my time as well.

I am waiting for the nitrox course to come up locally, and will be using that for deco in the future. I have my third reg sitting here already for the stage bottle, so no concerns there. I appreciate all your guys' help on this, and it certainly is much clearer now.

Back
Top Bottom