Sold! TaranTool 3.0

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grantctobin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale is the following. Price includes CONUS shipping. Payment via Venmo or PayPal F+F.

I have four NIB TaranTool 3.0 available from a bulk purchase I made for the club. Two black color, two titanium color. Manufacturer FB link here: TaranTool Retail $100 + shipping + taxes. $95 each to your door.

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 147
(1) Silver sold

Looks like a nice tool. Anyone have a comparison to the Piranha 18-in-1 star tool?
Am certainly biased by this point, but I gave both of mine away. I love some/majority? of Randy’s products, but I couldn’t make that star tool do anything useful. It almost felt like a different measurement system or that it was cut to spec and then coated and said coat made nothing fit. YMMV and hope someone else chimes in. It is my absolute least favorite Pirahna product.

For sale is the following. Price includes CONUS shipping. Payment via Venmo or PayPal F+F.

I have four NIB TaranTool 3.0 available from a bulk purchase I made for the club. Two black color, two titanium color. Manufacturer FB link here: TaranTool Retail $100 + shipping + taxes. $95 each to your door.
Hello Grantctobin,

Do you still have any of these Tarantools available? If so, how do I go about ordering one?

thanks so much.

If there are any left after @gheiselt, I'll take one as well. Whatever color is fine.

At this rate, seems prudent for me to organize another buy. Let me reach out to the mfg and see what the situation is at this rate. Will revert

Another 12 en route. Will create a new thread once they’ve arrived.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom