Sold! TaranTool 3.0

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grantctobin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale is the following. Price includes CONUS shipping. Payment via Venmo or PayPal F+F.

I have twelve eight Three TaranTool 3.0 available from a bulk purchase I made for those that expressed interest on Scubaboard. Six Three titanium color two black still available. Manufacturer FB link here: TaranTool Retail is $100 + shipping + taxes. $95 each to your door. Previous thread Here. If anyone would like reviews, @Tracy

Edit: all sold.

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 112
I bought one last year. It has come in handy a few times.
Often enough that I ordered two more for a couple of students.

Definitely not an everyday service tool, but probably the best wetnotes multi tool I have found.

I bought one last year. It has come in handy a few times.
Often enough that I ordered two more for a couple of students.

Definitely not an everyday service tool, but probably the best wetnotes multi tool I have found.
Out of curiosity, what do you mean by wetnotes tool? Do you keep it in a pouch in your wet notes? I was thinking I would keep mine in my save a dive kit. Do you take yours on dives?

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by wetnotes tool? Do you keep it in a pouch in your wet notes? I was thinking I would keep mine in my save a dive kit. Do you take yours on dives?
Yes, it stays in the pocket of my wetnotes for use at the surface or during the dive.
My save a dive kit has actual tools. An all in one is great for replacing a spool or a hose oring while floating on the surface before the dive.
It also has a square valve handwheel cutout for a deco bottle missing the knob when you get back to it.

Any idea if the Mexican TSA anti-tool zealots believe that this is verboten or not? I'd really love to have something in my reg bag in case my checked bag w/SAD falls into the air-travel abyss.

Any idea if the Mexican TSA anti-tool zealots believe that this is verboten or not? I'd really love to have something in my reg bag in case my checked bag w/SAD falls into the air-travel abyss.
I wouldn't chance bringing it back to the US in my carry on. Mexican TSA has seized some random stuff from me over the years. Never had an issue taking it down with me.

Back
Top Bottom