Taxi From Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks cvchief and NDL_Diver. I'm heading to Cozumel next month and this info is really helpful.

Beta from today. I wheeled my bags to the circle outside the airport. 3 cabs were waiting in line and there was a supervisor in the street with a clipboard organizing the cabs. Wow. I have never seen this before. In the past just a random cab would pick me up.

In March 2023, my pal insisted on walking out to find a cab. The driver cheerfully charged us a lot for a very short ride to the North Zone. We were too tired to protest. Next time, shuttle.

Taxi are now back to 10:1. They wanted $20US or $200mxn for a ride to airport. The fare is 200mxn according to fare cards.

Taxi are now back to 10:1. They wanted $20US or $200mxn for a ride to airport. The fare is 200mxn according to fare cards.
The cab driver that drove me from the circle outside the airport to El Centro didn't seem happy that before I loaded my bags I said I'll pay 100 Pesos for the ride. Apparently they are getting significantly more from unwary customers.

I suspect they want the same $12 that the airport vans are getting.

How far is that?

A 20min taxi ride, is $40 here.

Never mind.

How much is it to go from CUN to PDC?

...BOC was a truly great band, by the way. :D
I think you have to be pretty old to remember who that was. They did a concert in San Diego when I was in college, admission was a donated can of food.

BÖC
1704570250006.png

@morecowbells

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom