Tell us something about yourself – Open to all Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell us something about yourself you would like others to know about you that does not involve your diving!
You can tell of your second favorite hobby or other interests. You can give us an insight on what inspires you, things you love to do or anything else that makes your heart go pitter patter.

My dogs.

DSC_-_0651.jpg

My other hobbies are flying and my 1967 Mustang convertible.

mustang.jpg

Well,,,

I am 25 years old, I work for a Peterbilt dealership as a Tech. Ive been doing this for 8 years now. I have 2 Black Lab that are 4y.o., I own my own house with my wife that Ive been married to for 4 years. My other hobbies are 4X4 with my Chevy truck and flying R/C planes, But my #1 hobbie is Tech Diving.

The loves of my life are my Wife, my Daughter, and my 3 year old Grandaughter!

Rick

P.S. And Diving!!!!!

Well, a glance at my profile picture tells you about my other big hobby, which is dressage, or horse ballet.

In addition, I'm a wine nut, a serious foodie with a carbohydrate addiction (putting me on bread and water would make me HAPPY), and a voracious reader of science fiction.

I think that the Aunt Jemima treatment is a lost art.

Who's your buddy? Who's your friend?

AF-AL1268-1.jpg

(Boom-chakalakalaka-boom-chakalakalaka)

I'm much quirkier in person than I am on the 'net :fruit: My favorite activity outside of diving is making people smile :biggrin3:

Though my friends and even my husband call me "Ber" the nickname I am given most often by others is "Sunshine". Even complete strangers greet me with "Good morning sunshine!"
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom