Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You need to imbed it as an img file.
Here are some instructions.
Digital Camera Blog: Embedding Picasa Web Album photos into forum posts
When you have URL[img] you can just insert it into your post and it will show up. Make sure you resize it to no bigger than 600x800 or it won't fit on the screen in your post and people will have to scroll around on it.[/QUOTE]

Larry C,

Here goes nothing.

[IMG]http://lh4.google.com/rickgreatting/R5rDc6AGyfI/AAAAAAAABYE/ze1GD2BVykA/s288/MUREX%20%2704%20Underwater%20042.JPG

Rickg

Eureka - now let's try it with a somewhat larger size.

MUREX%20%2704%20Underwater%20042.JPG

Rickg

That looks like a birth photo. Can we go back to the small box with the red X? :wink:

Yeah, they do somewhat resemble pubic lice on a certain part of the human anatomy.

Rickg

IMG_0015.jpg

Click on a thumbnail in your Picasa gallery and load the photo.
Right click on the photo and click properties.
In the box that pops up copy the entire content of the address(URL) box.

In your 2nd try above you copied 2 lines but missed the part after the ?. You have to scroll down while the content is selected to include the third line.

Then hit the img tag here and past in the code. It looks like this:

[img]http://lh4.google.com/rickgreatting/R3xkuGWPheI/AAAAAAAAAC8/ZKCJnoOfMz0/IMG_0015.jpg?imgmax=512[/img]

They sure don't make it easy...:shakehead:

Steve,

Here goes.

MUREX%20%2704%20Underwater%20155.JPG

MUREX%20%2704%20Underwater%20156.JPG

Rickg

Larry C, Steve and RTRski,

Thanks for all of your help and advice. It appears there are at least 2 methods of doing this so know I will be able to insert the pics instead of just putting a link to the picture in.

Thanks again.

Rickg

You're welcome, but please don't post pics of that pink thing again. I think I had nightmares last night.... (J/K)

Back
Top Bottom