Testing Equipment in Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mortlock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My new SCUBA gear has just arrived! I'm a pretty happy chappy right now! :dazzler1: Ended up going the BP/W route and my wife went for the DR Transpac. Now, I'm really keen to get out and test some of this gear so that I can get everything trimed and adjusted correctly. Basically, all I want is to rent a tank or two of air and some weights and try this gear out in someone's pool. Beach would be fine too.

I live in Nagano however and as far as I can tell there's nowhere I can do this here (I could be wrong though). I was thinking about driving down to Tokyo (or maybe up to Niigata) to do this. Does anyone know of anywhere that I can easily test out my new gear? As close to Nagano as possible would be good!

Thanks for your help,

Morty

Pls let me know detailed address of Nagano because it is large prefecture.
Can you get to Nagoya or Mie?

I mean,
Which places is better in addition to the places you proposed? How about priority??
I think Manazuru peninsula is better as my neighborhood since it is one of the most good sites from Tokyo area.

I'm in East Nagano near Karuizawa but Nagoya's fine as I've got a friend down there I should be visiting. Good sites mean nothing in this situation though. I just want a little time to get everything adjusted correctly.

Back
Top Bottom