Thank you for 19 years!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Christi, I saw Jorge out on one of your old boats the other day. He is now with a startup op, but they hadn't changed the paint job yet.

Thank you Christi and the team for many memorable trips. We are sad you are gone and leave a hole in the high-end valet small boat scuba diving services on the island. We arrive today and are looking forward to some familiarity while we dive with ScubaTony and Martin.

Best,
R&K

Hey, Christi, I saw Jorge out on one of your old boats the other day. He is now with a startup op, but they hadn't changed the paint job yet.

Yes I know :) Once I announced that I was selling Keiko - formerly Bandida II, I had 6 offers right away. I chose Jorge and his team to sell to because I wanted to pay forward and help someone who had worked so hard for so many years fulfill his dreams! I am super grateful I got to choose my buyers for both boats! I know Shamu and Keiko are in great hands and my team members are still with each boat :) Edwin is still Captain of Keiko and Martin is DM'ing on Shamu for ScubaTony. My heart is happy!

Dove with you guys again in November and had a blast as always. So happy to know where Martin and Edwin are at, so I will have a new operator to go with. Best of luck and well wishes.

Hi Christi, just wanted to say I always appreciated the contributions you made to the board here. You really went out of your way to be helpful, friendly, and informative. I've read so much of what you posted over the years I feel like I met you! I never got to dive with you, tried a couple times over the years when Tony was booked but so were you - the good ops always fill up fast. :) It's funny to see I may still get a chance to dive from one of your boats now that it's over with Tony, Adam, and crew.

I wish you the best in your next chapter and hope you will continue to share your wisdom here when the mood strikes you.

Back
Top Bottom