Thanks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
After much reading and asking questions, I had picked my new reg. My FIRST new reg. I have been diving with a MK2 I bought used when I first started diving. I have been draging my feet and thinking about if I really NEEDED a new reg for a while now. My boss at the dive shop I have been filling in at knew I coveted the MK25/S550 sitting in the case. I can spend that kind of money without even thinking about it but for some reason I had not. Im leaving here in a few days so they paid me and then gave me the MK25 at less than cost!:D I checked. Nice bonus guys, thanks! Oh ya, I have a room and free run of the boat anytime I want. The owner is having 6 week vacation fantasies now as he has someone who can cover the bases for him. Here you have to have both Capt and Inst. It does not pay great but I now have paid vacations in the caribbean when ever I want with my new reg!
I just wanted to thank everyone for the input, esp DA Aquamaster.

......About time you got a real man's reg....

doesn't take much to make ya happy :D

Nice to see ya MM :wink: (you still here?)

lowridersvt:
Just stay out of cold water those mk25 like to freeze
In waters below 45 degrees F, yes. Anything warmer and they'll be awesome. :)

Good combo. I have the S555 as my secondary, and I have to say it breathes as well as my S600 primary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom