Thanksgiving Special and Clearance Items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score

Special Thanksgiving Promotions

20% off retail prices on All DEMO UNITS by using coupon code "blackfriday"

Save 20% on all Nocturnal Lights products. We have a good number of “Demo Units” from the DEMA show and we want to take the opportunity to offer them at a significant discount to fill the holiday spirits. The demo units are all in great condition with minor cosmetic flaws like scratches etc. Since our product line has expanded we will be offering a coupon for this promotion.

By entering the coupon code “blackfriday” you will receive 20% off anything in our cart. The discount will not apply to existing demo units, which are normally around 8-12% off MSRP. Instead you will receive 20% off the new units and receive a demo unit on your order. If you have any questions please let us know. The discount is good while supplies last. Don’t’ wait till the last minute to place the order!

All orders over $200 are eligible for $7 domestic shipping and $20 international shipping.

Offer valid till 11/29/09.

We also have a few SL50 and some Sea and Sea products that are 35-50% off. Please visit:

Nocturnal Lights - Manufacturer Dive Lights, Underwater Focus Lights, and Underwater Video Lights for regular and technical divers, underwater photographers, and underwater film makers

Hello,

I was looking at a SLX 800t LED Dive Light - Technical Package with Neoprene Hand Mount from your online store. The 20% discount is tempting, and the 800t will be a major addition to my existing 160 lumens Aquastar.

However, the International shipping costs are too prohibitive at US$98.43 (i've selected the "cheapest" shipping option..). Do you have dealers in Singapore?

We do have dealers in Singapore but they don't have the demo units. Instead of going to "UPS" you can just use the pull down menu and choose the $20 international shipping option.

Very cool! Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Just placed the order online! Order no. 1995
Now I just have to do more night dives to make it worthwhile. :eyebrow:

Very cool~ let us know how you like it when you receive it :)

just received my light. it's brilliant! :eyebrow:

did have a bit of trouble opening up the thing at first, but got it unstuck finally and the casing screwed out smoothly.

i also removed the handle (which was easy), but that made it hard to open the casing as i couldn't get a grip on the smooth and narrow end which comes off. oh well, guess i'll bring the handle and a screwdriver along for my dive trips just in case.. haha

Cheers! :cheers:

Hi Eugene!

Good stuff :) Do share your experience and some photos if you get a chance :)

Back
Top Bottom