The 70's show "Primus"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buff

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone ever see the 70s T.V. show "Primus"???? I thought he was soooo cool....He always caught the bad guy and NEVER violated the dive tables-my hero.
I can't find anything about it on the internet. Any ideas?
Thanks
Mike

The main guy on that show played "Lazurus" on an episode of the original Star Trek series & was also one of the main players in "Here come the Brides", a forgetable milquetoast series of the same era.

Does your local t.v. paper have a column where people field questions concerning actors, t.v. series etc. etc. ( mine does). Try contacting them.

He was no "Mike Nelson", but he did open several cans of whoop-ass on those pesky villains!

Happy Primus-quest to you, Mike.

D.S.D.

Oh Yeah, you are right there-he was the one and the same. It appeared he also attended the William Shattner school of OVER acting. I remember one "Primus" where he was forced to drive his sub at villian gun point. Then, when the villian wasn't looking(cause villians, by their very nature, don't pay attention-that's why they are villians- cause in school they never paid attention, got bad grades and had to resort to villianry) He then covered the fresh air intake grill with his fin. Fortunatley, Primus had trained his body to function on minimal Fi02(I wonder if he had COPD??-even cooler - a handicapped hero!!). The villian passed out and Primus took control of the sub!!!!! They don't make shows like that anymore.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom