The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like this is going to be a no-go for me unfortunately. That weekend is family weekend here at UCF, and the parents will be in from out of town. Darn....I was really looking forward to this too....

Thank you Scubafool!!!!!! I'll be up there this weekend and if I get a chance I'll see what's up if they haven't gotten back to you by then.

There goes Gibby, assuming again.

Anyway, I am looking into the group rate thing. I am waiting to hear back from Ginnie.

As soon as I know what the prices are going to be, I will see if I can get a mod to add the dates to the thread title, and add a post to the beginning of the thread with the most important details.

So, now we have a sticky, but still no summary of what going on in the first post.

:yeahbaby:There is a scuba god and he loves me! :yeahbaby:

My trip was moved, yeay for me! Im "in" again.

PS: The scuba god desire the details for this trip so that followers of the bubble may come forth and pay homage. This thread is a mess! Input... need input!

Bubbles?

Who makes bubbles anymore.... <g>

I'm in! It will probably be just little old me unless I get any buddy offers. :cool2: I plan on getting there for the Saturday dive and the party around the campfire that night. I'm willing to bring stuff for a group meal or breakfast if a list gets started. Can't wait :D

D.

I can bring enough ice for everyone.

There may be a conflict with a must do field trip with Hermit Crab on Friday night. Drat.

Day 3 of this thread and I still have no clue when, where, what, who, why.

Fall Megadive. First weekend in October. Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost. All are welcome. Bring rum. Why? Cause we like to camp, dive, and drink. :)
Bring food to share.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom